Wednesday 26 November 2014

Filming Day 2

Today did not go so well because our main character is still camera shy, but he is slightly getting better at remembering the lyrics. He is progressing steadily. He was still camera shy, and it started to irritate us all. As someone who is rather camera shy myself, I understand his nerves and anxiety. But, in order to ensure we get a fantastic video, all of that needs to be put aside. I filmed again and again, the two main problems was that he was not moving, and his mouth was barely opening. I told him that if he did not know the words properly, and sound them out, it will look disastrous. In addition, being static in a music video makes it both painful for him, and the audience to watch, so I had an idea. In front of him, he would observe a short YouTube clip of someone "air drumming", and playing the "air guitar" so that he would get a feel to a rythm.





No comments:

Post a Comment