Tuesday 21 April 2015

Editing The Music Video





The editing process was quite intimidating at first as I was not that advanced with how to edit well. However, before I began to experiment on how to advance my music video, I focused on timing. Making sure that Alex was on time with the singer is important. The shot changes at the beginning were the same, and quite long. After editing the whole verse, I went back and cut some shots and included faster paced shots, and jump cuts. This made the video more exciting, rather than staying on one level. 


Furthermore, I decided that creating four boxes will also add more interest into our music video. Therefore, I made each shot of the box small, and placed them into four squares. In addition, following a YouTube tutorial I created a cartoon effect which will contribute to the style of our digipak. Using flash transitions, and fire burns increased the overall visual appeal.


No comments:

Post a Comment